Parallels 6 - Problem with Shift Key in Win7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parallels User
  • Start date Start date
I wrote it off as wireless keyboard interference, but I've had shift key issues as well, though a regular desktop (not remote).
 
So do I (see the post "2 bugs with CapLock"). And I do not use a wireless keyboard (using a MacBookPro). Various other threads mention these problems one way or the other, but I have not seen any answer or solution from Parallels.
 
Any fix or workaround in sight?

I have exactly the same problem as Tekjunke after upgrading from Parallels 5. Has there been any response from Parallels tech folk about this issue? I basically bought Parallels because I couldn't use the Mac native remote desktop client on the VPN system I must use, and this bug is a killer...I got locked out because of too many password errors (where couldn't see the letter when typing).

Any solution ?
 
This bug is really causing me a lot of troubles. Parallels has released lot of updates but why can't you just fix this issue ? We are using Parallels for work not for fun or entertainment.

I found Parallels has not yet provided any workaround officially !
 
Back
Top