G gmacdon Bit poster Dec 11, 2013 #1 Hi, I Had parallels 6 & Windows 7 installed on a Mac running 10.6.8 back in June 2011, did not really use it much, but now now need to use it. It used to work, but when I try to open now, nothing opens. Any advise much appreciated. thanks
Hi, I Had parallels 6 & Windows 7 installed on a Mac running 10.6.8 back in June 2011, did not really use it much, but now now need to use it. It used to work, but when I try to open now, nothing opens. Any advise much appreciated. thanks
L Looran@Parallels Parallels Support Feb 26, 2014 #2 Hi gmacdon, What host OS is now installed on your Mac? Thanks, Looran
M Manojkumar@Parallels Parallels Support Mar 4, 2014 #4 Hi gmacdon, Please follow the steps to remove Parallels Desktop 6 as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/9087 Download the Parallels Desktop 6 at http://kb.parallels.com/5802 and install it. Thanks, Manoj
Hi gmacdon, Please follow the steps to remove Parallels Desktop 6 as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/9087 Download the Parallels Desktop 6 at http://kb.parallels.com/5802 and install it. Thanks, Manoj