I have:
macbook pro 6.2
Intel i7 (dual core) processor
8 gb ram
500 gb hd
OS X Lion 10.7.2
Been running Ver 6 with no problem
The parallels update (neither upgrade nor trial) install will complete. It gets to the prompt that says "less than one minute" and then seems to hang and never complete. I have tried many times including rebooting, repairing permissions and other misc things but it always hangs.
Anyone solve this problem?
macbook pro 6.2
Intel i7 (dual core) processor
8 gb ram
500 gb hd
OS X Lion 10.7.2
Been running Ver 6 with no problem
The parallels update (neither upgrade nor trial) install will complete. It gets to the prompt that says "less than one minute" and then seems to hang and never complete. I have tried many times including rebooting, repairing permissions and other misc things but it always hangs.
Anyone solve this problem?