Hi,
at the moment I'm using Parallels 8.0.18608 on a Mac Book pro 2010 Mac OSX 10.8.5.
I've plugged in a HP 23" through HDMI (of course through an adaptor DisplayPort-HDMI).
What I do want is to recreate the same scenario I was used to have when I was developing on a BootCamp Partition, before switching to virtual environment.
Is it possible to extend my desktop, putting for example Visual Studio instance on the external hi-res monitor and keeping browser, client mail etc. on the notebook desktop?
If so...how? What are the settings I have to select?
Thx in advance
at the moment I'm using Parallels 8.0.18608 on a Mac Book pro 2010 Mac OSX 10.8.5.
I've plugged in a HP 23" through HDMI (of course through an adaptor DisplayPort-HDMI).
What I do want is to recreate the same scenario I was used to have when I was developing on a BootCamp Partition, before switching to virtual environment.
Is it possible to extend my desktop, putting for example Visual Studio instance on the external hi-res monitor and keeping browser, client mail etc. on the notebook desktop?
If so...how? What are the settings I have to select?
Thx in advance