Hi,
After using a Macbook pro retina 15" from 2013, and I used mainly from Parallels 9 with windows XP with softwares, I decided, just to add a fancy into my life and buy Parallels 12 with Windows 7 pro, and using the same 3Dsoftwares.
I had to install Windows 7, and had a lot of troubles to manage to get a proper Retina screen. It took me around a full afternoon and I was thinking I would get crazy. Then, the fonts are displayed very bad, so bad that actually for some softwares, it's impossible to drive into menus.
My main problem is, I don't want to modify the combo I found between windows setup and parallels setup because it was already so much time consuming that I want to die thinking I had to redo it. Could you please help me to understand what I can do for font management, without ruining my setup.
Another thing is regarding performance, they are probably 50% below what I had. I could not have a proper display with the " videogames setup" (black lines etc) and I chose the "productivity mode, but allowing all I could do in RAM and graphic RAM I could. Is there any alternative to this ?
Many thanks in advance, I am desperate !
Mathieu
After using a Macbook pro retina 15" from 2013, and I used mainly from Parallels 9 with windows XP with softwares, I decided, just to add a fancy into my life and buy Parallels 12 with Windows 7 pro, and using the same 3Dsoftwares.
I had to install Windows 7, and had a lot of troubles to manage to get a proper Retina screen. It took me around a full afternoon and I was thinking I would get crazy. Then, the fonts are displayed very bad, so bad that actually for some softwares, it's impossible to drive into menus.
My main problem is, I don't want to modify the combo I found between windows setup and parallels setup because it was already so much time consuming that I want to die thinking I had to redo it. Could you please help me to understand what I can do for font management, without ruining my setup.
Another thing is regarding performance, they are probably 50% below what I had. I could not have a proper display with the " videogames setup" (black lines etc) and I chose the "productivity mode, but allowing all I could do in RAM and graphic RAM I could. Is there any alternative to this ?
Many thanks in advance, I am desperate !
Mathieu