Parallels 9 on Yosemite - Unable to share Windows 7 folders with host

stephenroberts

Junior Member
Made the jump with Yosemite Beta (wheeee!).

When I fired up Parallels 9.0.24237 my guest OS's behaved, but I can not get the Windows shares to show up in Finder. I have also lost the "Open on Mac" and "Show in Finder" options.

I re-downloaded and re-installed the latest Parallels, and reinstalled Parallels Tools just to be sure with no help.

Is this a known issue, a PIBCAC, or should I file a ticket?



Edit: Also can confirm that using "Share Mac Application With Windows" shows the applications, but I can not use them to open any files on the Windows Client.
 
Last edited:
I'm having this same issue with the final release of Yosemite. Tried a Windows Server 2012 VM and Windows 8 VM, both running with the latest Parallels Tools and Parallels Build 9.0.24251.

Did you ever find a solution for this? It's curious because copy and paste still works, but the share from Windows does not show up in OS X.
 
Back
Top