parallels 9 & Photoshop CC problem

demms11

Bit poster
I have parallels 9 with installed windows 7 on my Imac.
Problem is next - when Parallels running and work, Photoshop CC not work correct on my mac.
For example, quick tools - fast navigation on image pressing by backspace when u retouch image.
When I close parallels - everything works fine in photoshop.
Im tried to try different combinations of direct x, video preferences, but always same problem. Please help me!
 
Hi - this is most probably caused by incorrect resources allocation between virtual machine (VM) and you Mac.
I'd suggest to assign not more than 1/3 of your total Mac RAM to the VM and only one CPU.
These settings can be changed at http://kb.parallels.com/117287

I have imac- intel core i7 3.4ghz, 32gb ram and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 МБ.
My VM settings 1gb ram, 256mb video and 1 cpu.
I guess everything should work fine, but still same problem.
Also I tried to delete any keyboard shortcuts for parallels which can be used also in Photoshop CC - same problem.

Really this problem begins when I just started Parallels, but not start any VM yet. If I close parallels - all ok.
But I need to work in PS CC and VM same time.
I've ordered Parallels just for that.

Also 2nd problem - why I should always enter my email and password to register Parallels, thats make me crazy too ?
 
Back
Top