Lemme make this as short and sweet as possible. I am a technician trying to get this set up for a client. Here is the story so far:
1. Client wants Parallels. He has an expired trial copy of 2.5 on his MacBook Pro but needs it operational.
2. I prepurchase 3.0 and do an upgrade installation.
3. It asks for my key, which I give it, but then asks for the previous key, which we do not have.
4. I buy a Parallels phone support session.
5. The phone rings once, then silence. Repeated this five times. Had to leave the client's office because we were stuck.
6. The next day, I get through. Lon, who seemed fantastic, told me to uninstall Parallels using the 2.5 installer if we had access to it, and then do a clean install of 3.0.
7. The next day, I went back out on site, and performed what Lon asked me to do. Then, I did a clean install of 3.0. At the moment I was prompted for a key, it said that my key was invalid for this version of Parallels.
8. I uninstalled and rebooted.
9. I opened up my mail with my download link and key. Downloaded directly from there. Installed and tried to enter key...same error code.
10. Called phone support. Waited in the queue for 12 minutes...no big deal. I get out of the queue...phone rings once, then silence. Had to leave again because we were stuck.
I am fit to be tied because this is reflecting on me and my company. I am at your mercy on this but need some sort of resolution. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1. Client wants Parallels. He has an expired trial copy of 2.5 on his MacBook Pro but needs it operational.
2. I prepurchase 3.0 and do an upgrade installation.
3. It asks for my key, which I give it, but then asks for the previous key, which we do not have.
4. I buy a Parallels phone support session.
5. The phone rings once, then silence. Repeated this five times. Had to leave the client's office because we were stuck.
6. The next day, I get through. Lon, who seemed fantastic, told me to uninstall Parallels using the 2.5 installer if we had access to it, and then do a clean install of 3.0.
7. The next day, I went back out on site, and performed what Lon asked me to do. Then, I did a clean install of 3.0. At the moment I was prompted for a key, it said that my key was invalid for this version of Parallels.
8. I uninstalled and rebooted.
9. I opened up my mail with my download link and key. Downloaded directly from there. Installed and tried to enter key...same error code.
10. Called phone support. Waited in the queue for 12 minutes...no big deal. I get out of the queue...phone rings once, then silence. Had to leave again because we were stuck.
I am fit to be tied because this is reflecting on me and my company. I am at your mercy on this but need some sort of resolution. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.