Since I have plenty of external disk space I wanted to see if Time Machine would back it up so I removed Parallels from the Time Machine Backup Exclusion list. It appears to back it up but when I go to the actual Time Machine Backup and go down the Users/{username}/documents/parallels path the virtual machine file (.pvm) which is supposed to contain the hard drive image (.hdd) as I understand it.
Though I do not see it down that path in the Time Machine Backup I can see it down that path when I close Time Machine and just look at the Mac HD. FYI: I believe in earlier versions the .hdd file was down the /Library path.
Trying to decide if I am looking in the wrong place, looking for the wrong thing, doing something wrong or maybe Time Machine just will not back up the actual Windows guest machine?
Anyone have any suggestions or ideas? BTW I am on Parallels 6. All input will be appreciated. Thanks!
Though I do not see it down that path in the Time Machine Backup I can see it down that path when I close Time Machine and just look at the Mac HD. FYI: I believe in earlier versions the .hdd file was down the /Library path.
Trying to decide if I am looking in the wrong place, looking for the wrong thing, doing something wrong or maybe Time Machine just will not back up the actual Windows guest machine?
Anyone have any suggestions or ideas? BTW I am on Parallels 6. All input will be appreciated. Thanks!