drgoodtymes
Junior Member
Has anyone been able to successfully connect a blackberry device within Parallels and do anything with it? Since I have bought Parallels I have never been able to do this, I always have to reboot into my Boot Camp Partition in order to get anything to work right. I have downloaded the latest drivers for both windows and blackberry, and Parallels does see the blackberry, it asks me if I want to connect to it, I say yes, the blackberry desktop manager will see it for a second and then drop the connection. I have had no issues connecting the Blackberry using Fusion during my trial period.
The other thing that I do with this is to connect Motorola iDen handsets to the VM to load java apps to them via usb cable. This is also no dice under Parallels, V3 build 5160 and Mac Os 10.5.1, never worked under 10.4 either.
The other thing that I do with this is to connect Motorola iDen handsets to the VM to load java apps to them via usb cable. This is also no dice under Parallels, V3 build 5160 and Mac Os 10.5.1, never worked under 10.4 either.