I don't normally say things like this in posts, but at this point I am frustrated with this software: I have used a lot of VM software (VMWare, VirtualBox, HyperV) and now Parallels. Parallels makes me feel like I am playing with VirtualBox, that's an insult and NOT a compliment. There are so many bugs with this software.
When I first created the VM with Windows 10 and setup the VM to use all monitors when in fullscreen mode I had no problem with the monitors all showing the VM windows. Now that I have updated to the latest update for v11 (11.1.1 32312) and the Parallel Tools I am having an issue with my Mac Retina display always showing up as a grey screen (attached image). The grey screen has zero interaction with my actual VM which is easily confirmed by looking at my mouse pointer; on Mac it's black with a white outline and in the VM it's white. When I click the mouse in the grey screen it's still the Mac pointer, but when I click the mouse in the main VM screen it's white and interacts with the VM.
When I finally finagle things to get the Retina display to show the VM the grey screen is still existing. I can close the grey screen and there appears to be no impact to anything.
Thanks for the help!
When I first created the VM with Windows 10 and setup the VM to use all monitors when in fullscreen mode I had no problem with the monitors all showing the VM windows. Now that I have updated to the latest update for v11 (11.1.1 32312) and the Parallel Tools I am having an issue with my Mac Retina display always showing up as a grey screen (attached image). The grey screen has zero interaction with my actual VM which is easily confirmed by looking at my mouse pointer; on Mac it's black with a white outline and in the VM it's white. When I click the mouse in the grey screen it's still the Mac pointer, but when I click the mouse in the main VM screen it's white and interacts with the VM.
When I finally finagle things to get the Retina display to show the VM the grey screen is still existing. I can close the grey screen and there appears to be no impact to anything.
Thanks for the help!