captcurrent
Bit poster
I install Paralllels desktop 6 on my mac min with lion 10.7.. ran ok for a bit then i started getting an error message about inability to start parallel services.. solution i found to reinstall.. which I did.. worked till next reboot and came back.. tried reinstall again and it would hang on start with spinning wheel of death
saw article about fonts.. well my user fonts is empty
i did a total deinstall using the line by line and still same issue
i tried under different user same issue
have rebuilt permissions same issue
(I also rebuilt permissions after each uninstall..)
I tried trial copy of 7.0 figuring maybe it was planned obsolesce
same issue...
thoughts?
saw article about fonts.. well my user fonts is empty
i did a total deinstall using the line by line and still same issue
i tried under different user same issue
have rebuilt permissions same issue
(I also rebuilt permissions after each uninstall..)
I tried trial copy of 7.0 figuring maybe it was planned obsolesce
same issue...
thoughts?