Host:
MacBook Pro 2.66MHz Intel Core 2 Duo; 8GB; OSX 10.6.4
Guest:
XP Pro SP3 (work environment that got created by Transporter); allocated 4GB
Problems:
XP works fine when tools are not installed. However, as soon as I install Tools, XP becomes virtually unusable (after the second reboot/log-off). Installing/re-installing tools completed successfully.
There seems to be a process which takes up all the CPU but Task Manager shows nothing unusual. Video also not refreshed properly.
I've tested a few times and can only conclude that installation of Tools is the culprit.
There have been a few discussion on the net that sound similar to the problem I am experiencing but no resolution yet.
Greatly appreciate if anyone can help or point me to the right direction.
Thanks & Regards,
Dat
MacBook Pro 2.66MHz Intel Core 2 Duo; 8GB; OSX 10.6.4
Guest:
XP Pro SP3 (work environment that got created by Transporter); allocated 4GB
Problems:
XP works fine when tools are not installed. However, as soon as I install Tools, XP becomes virtually unusable (after the second reboot/log-off). Installing/re-installing tools completed successfully.
There seems to be a process which takes up all the CPU but Task Manager shows nothing unusual. Video also not refreshed properly.
I've tested a few times and can only conclude that installation of Tools is the culprit.
There have been a few discussion on the net that sound similar to the problem I am experiencing but no resolution yet.
Greatly appreciate if anyone can help or point me to the right direction.
Thanks & Regards,
Dat