I am using Parallels Desktop 10.2.0 on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.3, and recently upgraded to SoftRAID 5.0.7 (the latest version). Upon completing the SoftRAID upgrade, I read that it says not to use Parallels with SoftRAID 5.0.7 as there is an issue with potential corruption. According to SoftRAID support, the symptom is a previously validated SoftRAID mirror no longer validates, with 0 block updates, implying something is writing to the disk under the file system and causing the corruption. Since I use a SoftRAID external mirror, I have not opened Parallels since the SoftRAID upgrade, so I am unable to be more specific as to exactly which build of Parallels Desktop 10.2.0 I'm currently using. My Parallels virtual HD is on my internal HD (which is not a SoftRAID volume), but because of the potential corruption issue, I have still been hesitant to open Parallels until I know this has been sorted out and/or corrected. Just wondering if Parallels is aware of this issue, and if a fix is being worked on. Any information and/or updates on the situation are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.