Progettares
Bit poster
Hello to all, I have a problem with Parallels Desktop 7.0.15104
I have a macbook for from two years, I have divided the HD in two partitions and I have dedicated it to bootcamp and I used it like virtual car for Parallels until yesterday all ok, then I have intentional to update the OS SnowLeopard to ML, today I make to leave parallels and the virtual car gives this message to me of error
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/schermata20130227alle15.jpg/
For curiosity I have tried to restart and to leave directly from win and works all, is own parallels that they give the problem to me.
I have tried to re-install parallels, but nothing to make.
Thank's
I have a macbook for from two years, I have divided the HD in two partitions and I have dedicated it to bootcamp and I used it like virtual car for Parallels until yesterday all ok, then I have intentional to update the OS SnowLeopard to ML, today I make to leave parallels and the virtual car gives this message to me of error
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/schermata20130227alle15.jpg/
For curiosity I have tried to restart and to leave directly from win and works all, is own parallels that they give the problem to me.
I have tried to re-install parallels, but nothing to make.
Thank's