I have been trying (unsucssefully) to install v3.0 on my new iMac running OS X 10.5.4.
I have followed the installation instructions. Towards the end of the installation process, a window pops up on the desktop saying -
"New network interfaces have been detected.
The following network interfaces have not been set up.
Ethernet Adaptor (en3)
Ethernet Adaptor (en4)
To set up these interfaces, open Network Preferences"
I can click either "cancel" or "network preference". Clicking "cancel" takes back to the Parallels installation window which now says 'Install Succeeded". Clicking "network preferences" shows me that Parallels Host-Guest and Parallels NAT have both created new network conncetions with new IP address's and are both connected.
When I then try to start Parallels desktop from the Applications folder, I get the message "Parrallels Desktop quit unexpectedly".
I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no other applications running and still get the same result.
Any ideas?
I have followed the installation instructions. Towards the end of the installation process, a window pops up on the desktop saying -
"New network interfaces have been detected.
The following network interfaces have not been set up.
Ethernet Adaptor (en3)
Ethernet Adaptor (en4)
To set up these interfaces, open Network Preferences"
I can click either "cancel" or "network preference". Clicking "cancel" takes back to the Parallels installation window which now says 'Install Succeeded". Clicking "network preferences" shows me that Parallels Host-Guest and Parallels NAT have both created new network conncetions with new IP address's and are both connected.
When I then try to start Parallels desktop from the Applications folder, I get the message "Parrallels Desktop quit unexpectedly".
I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no other applications running and still get the same result.
Any ideas?