Parallels Desktop Support code: Not available

damiens

Bit poster
Anyone have any idea of how I can get my support code?

Parallels Desktop 7 bought today and registered - when I log into my account I see the product registered and the message
"Parallels Desktop Support code: Not available"

Every lead I follow via the app, Online support, forums etc etc leads me back to the same place - and no code.

Really frustrating. Can't find anyone at Parallels to speak to... as I don't have a support code!!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello damiens,

Support code has been generated, it should be shown in your account. To be on the safe side, I have sent it to you in a private message.

It might take up to 30 minutes to generate a support code after the key has been registered.

If someone has similar problem, please create a free support request to customer service:
http://www.parallels.com/support/request/

You will be prompted to log into your account if you were not logged in previously.

Please select 'Customer Service and Licensing' category from the first drop-down list. Then select 'Parallels Desktop' as a product.

Please note that you do not need to have a support code to create such a request.
 
damiens, since your issue is already solved, may I suggest you remove the 2 images as they have your private data, and your license key.
 
Back
Top