Parallels does not work, please help !

Thanks for your help first, and I'm wondering in the steps 7. said,
" Restart your computer again and install Parallels Desktop for Mac. "
Where shall I go to install Parallels Desktop for Mac ?
 
In case you didn't notice yet the complete name of the program you refer to as 'Parallels' is 'Parallels Desktop for Mac'.
 
But in the step 4. I still can't find the Uninstall Parallels Desktop application,
there just got two Parallels icons,

First one is :
Disk Description : Apple UDIF read-only compressed
Total Capacity : 95.5 MB (100,127,744 Bytes)
Connection Bus : Disk Image
Disk Write Status : Read Only
Partition Map Scheme : Apple Partition Map
Disk Image Path : /bentong/Downloads/Parallels-Desktop-5608-Mac-en.dmg

Second one is :
Mount Point : /Volumes/Parallels Desktop
Capacity : 95.5 MB (100,089,856 Bytes)
Format : Mac OS Extended
Available : 7.5 MB (7,905,280 Bytes)
Owners Enabled : No
Used : 87.9 MB (92,184,576 Bytes)
Number of Folders : 22 Number of Files : 58

Then what I'm suppose to do ?
 
The green triangle John referred to is the button that starts a virtual machine, similar to the play button on media players.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you ask the help of a more experienced friend that can read the instructions with you and help you set up Parallels.
 
Back
Top