Steven Melensen
Bit poster
Hi!
I had to reinstall OS 10,6 (Snow Leopard) and since then, I'm not able to open Parallels. I received this message instead :
«Make sure that the prl_disp_service process is active and it is not blocked by Firewall. If the problem persists, contact the Parallels support team for assistance.»
The firewall is not a problem. I tried to activate the prl disp service, but I have no clue about how to do it. Anyway, what should I do to make it work again?
By the way, I sent you guys a report and here is the ID : 2164802
Thanks in advance for your help
I had to reinstall OS 10,6 (Snow Leopard) and since then, I'm not able to open Parallels. I received this message instead :
«Make sure that the prl_disp_service process is active and it is not blocked by Firewall. If the problem persists, contact the Parallels support team for assistance.»
The firewall is not a problem. I tried to activate the prl disp service, but I have no clue about how to do it. Anyway, what should I do to make it work again?
By the way, I sent you guys a report and here is the ID : 2164802
Thanks in advance for your help