Parallels don't recognize bootcamp partition

ChenS

Bit poster
Hi,
I have a windows 10 partition on my mac and i try to create new virtual machine with parallels 10 without success.
Already tried the manual process as defined in the KB. It just don't recognize the partition although it appears in the disk volume command.
Any ideas?
Thanks
 
Hi. I have the same problem.
Bootcamp works fine. Windows 8.1.
But my Parallels can't find the bootcamp partition when I create new VM and configure it.
 
Hi again.

A problem report with the ID number 78916841 has been sent to Parallels.
Hello, please be informed that Parallels Desktop 10 Update 4 (10.4.0-29337) was released and the issue has been addressed. Please update Parallels Desktop to the latest build. Latest version always available here: http://www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd10/ Please note that Parallels Tools also needs to be updated (Actions > Update Parallels Tools) and let us know how it works. Thanks!
 
Back
Top