Hi all,
The first time I installed Windows 7 in a bootcamp partition, I'm pretty sure that when the Windows 7 installer completed, when I restarted into Mac OS X, I put the Parallels CD in and a bunch of Parallels Mac device drivers were installed into my Windows 7 VM. However, when I changed the HD out of my new MBP and replaced with a SDD I had to reinstall.
I think that something might have gone wrong during the installation the second time around. I put in the parallels CD after the Windows 7 installer completed and I was back in Mac OS X but nothing happened. Now when I run my W7 VM in Mac OS X it's perfect. However, when I boot into native W7 using bootcamp my Magic Mouse doesn't work, the display doesn't support my MBP's screen resolutions and I can't access my Mac shared folders (should I be able to do this?).
I think this is probably because i need to install the Parallels Mac drivers into my W7 VM but I don't know how to do this.
Does anyone know what is going on and how to resolve, ideally without having to do a reinstall?
The first time I installed Windows 7 in a bootcamp partition, I'm pretty sure that when the Windows 7 installer completed, when I restarted into Mac OS X, I put the Parallels CD in and a bunch of Parallels Mac device drivers were installed into my Windows 7 VM. However, when I changed the HD out of my new MBP and replaced with a SDD I had to reinstall.
I think that something might have gone wrong during the installation the second time around. I put in the parallels CD after the Windows 7 installer completed and I was back in Mac OS X but nothing happened. Now when I run my W7 VM in Mac OS X it's perfect. However, when I boot into native W7 using bootcamp my Magic Mouse doesn't work, the display doesn't support my MBP's screen resolutions and I can't access my Mac shared folders (should I be able to do this?).
I think this is probably because i need to install the Parallels Mac drivers into my W7 VM but I don't know how to do this.
Does anyone know what is going on and how to resolve, ideally without having to do a reinstall?