Parallels fails on Boot Camp

fauxy

Bit poster
Installing parallels 3.0 desktop for Mac (build 5582) on iMAc with Boot Camp windows XP Pro SP2 and I get the following error:

"More than one windows partitions are found. This is not a standard Boot Camp configuration. Please refer to the Parallels Desktop for Mac User guide, Using Boot Camp Windows XP Installation chapter for instructions on how to configure Parallels virtual machine in case of a non-standard Boot Camp configuration on your Macintosh computer."

I do not have a non-standard Boot Camp configuration. I am able to boot (re-boot) to the windows partition, but not able to do so with Parallels.

I need help.

iMac aluminum 2.4Ghz 24" 4GB RAM
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
Thank you. In the future I will remember to search the kb. I think I spent all of my time looking at forum posts instead of the kb.
 
Back
Top