Hello,
I have paraells for mac v 4.0 registered and paid for, but i am unable to find it to download it again. the reason for this choice is that parallels 6 didnt work on my MacBook pro for some reason. My machine's specs are here below. I would appreciate your advice on how to get parallels working on this machine. thank you
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro1,2
Processor Name: Intel Core Duo
Processor Speed: 2.16 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 2 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP12.0061.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.5f10
I have paraells for mac v 4.0 registered and paid for, but i am unable to find it to download it again. the reason for this choice is that parallels 6 didnt work on my MacBook pro for some reason. My machine's specs are here below. I would appreciate your advice on how to get parallels working on this machine. thank you
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro1,2
Processor Name: Intel Core Duo
Processor Speed: 2.16 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 2 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP12.0061.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.5f10