Parallels for windows 11 keeps suspending

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by TobiasD5, Jan 22, 2022.

1. TobiasD5

TobiasD5 Bit poster

i have a macbook pro 13inch m1, and have downloaded parallels with windows 11. ( i think it is version 17). After i jump in, it keeps suspending after a couple of minutes. is there any way to fix this? thanks.

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Best Answer
    Hello TobiasD5, please refer to the knowledge base article to fix the windows suspension. Thanks.

3. JohnS115

JohnS115 Bit poster

As a staff member, you can't post a link to that article? It would be pretty helpful to the customers who are having issues.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, the article is a hyperlink. Kindly click on the "article".

5. MarcelloM2

MarcelloM2 Bit poster

I have the same problem, ANY games running stops and windows suspends after 3 minutes of gaming.
    The article that you link is a 2016 procedure and I'm not sure if it still apply to the Parallels 18. also the interface is so different that image examples are useless.
    please provide more instructions.

6. JasonP27

JasonP27 Bit poster

That link is useless. It is referring to Remote Application Server which is totally different. This question was asked under Parallels Desktiop for Mac

7. liamford

liamford Bit poster

I am also facing the same problem. Can anyone please help us out? As a student I also face quires for the assignments writing i usually spend more time on gaming that why bi don't have enough time to complete my Assignments. One of my friend told me to check Reviews RealAssignments.co.uk and pick the best site that can help you for your writing work.