Parallels iniates and shows loading but nothing loads

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Windows' started by OrlandoL, Aug 29, 2016.

1. OrlandoL

OrlandoL Bit poster

I have been having this issue since last week and havent been able to figure out the cause. I called support and they told me that the issue was most likely a firewall issue. So i went and created rules in windows firewall and the client still will not load. I also opened up ports on my router and still nothing. We tried on another computer to no avail. I checked window's logs on the first computer and noticed this error message.

" The description for Event ID 5000 from source Parellels Client cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
    The following information was included with the event:
    Failed to Load AS-XG Server (The handle is invalid. [0x00000006]) "

We've tried reinstalling the client 3 times and with different version and the problem still persists. If anybody knows a possible solution to this I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Hello OrlandoL,
    Please try to turn off Firewall completely and check if that makes any changes.
    If the issue still persists please reply back to us with the screenshot of the error message and we will be happy to check and assist!