Hello everybody,
I`m trying to get Parallels Desktop 8 for my macbook pro and my iMac.
I went on to download it from the official website of Parallels and here is my question:
How can I install Parallels on my 2 Pc`s if I downloaded it from the internet?
How does it work?
And once it is downloaded on my my Macbook Pro, how can I install the second one on my iMac? Is it another download with a different license number ?
And what happens, if downloading fails for whatever reason.
Can I return the failed downloads and how will the money be returned that I've spent on it ?
thank you all for your answers,
Julen
I`m trying to get Parallels Desktop 8 for my macbook pro and my iMac.
I went on to download it from the official website of Parallels and here is my question:
How can I install Parallels on my 2 Pc`s if I downloaded it from the internet?
How does it work?
And once it is downloaded on my my Macbook Pro, how can I install the second one on my iMac? Is it another download with a different license number ?
And what happens, if downloading fails for whatever reason.
Can I return the failed downloads and how will the money be returned that I've spent on it ?
thank you all for your answers,
Julen