Hi everyone,
I have Parallels 10, and I just bought a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition. The Windows OS came in a USB format instead of a CD.
I have the USB plugged into my computer, but when I open Parallels Desktop and try to install a new virtual machine (I clicked on 'Install Windows or another OS from a DVD or image file') it won't automatically detect Windows. I can't even manually click on it or anything.
Can anyone help me? Thanks!
I have Parallels 10, and I just bought a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition. The Windows OS came in a USB format instead of a CD.
I have the USB plugged into my computer, but when I open Parallels Desktop and try to install a new virtual machine (I clicked on 'Install Windows or another OS from a DVD or image file') it won't automatically detect Windows. I can't even manually click on it or anything.
Can anyone help me? Thanks!