This very annoying issue I´ve been having for months now...
If I connect an external NTFS-HDD with my Mac it will mounted perfectly - if my Virtual Windows 7 in Parallels Desktop is not running. In case Parallels is already running when I connect this external HDD - the disk will not mounted in MacOS. I can see and work with this device in the started Win-VM, but it`s not shown under MacOS. I can find it only in the HHD-service program, but not use it in the Mac finder...
I tried it with Tuxera and Paragon NTFS drivers, always the same. If Parallels was shutted down the connectivity of NTFS HDD`s is perfect. If Parallels runs I`ve got (mostly) this problem. For me Parallels 11 causes this issue!
I`ve never noticed that in the former versions of Parallels...
Do you know about that circumstances?
If I connect an external NTFS-HDD with my Mac it will mounted perfectly - if my Virtual Windows 7 in Parallels Desktop is not running. In case Parallels is already running when I connect this external HDD - the disk will not mounted in MacOS. I can see and work with this device in the started Win-VM, but it`s not shown under MacOS. I can find it only in the HHD-service program, but not use it in the Mac finder...
I tried it with Tuxera and Paragon NTFS drivers, always the same. If Parallels was shutted down the connectivity of NTFS HDD`s is perfect. If Parallels runs I`ve got (mostly) this problem. For me Parallels 11 causes this issue!
I`ve never noticed that in the former versions of Parallels...
Do you know about that circumstances?