Hi
Desperately need some help! I have made the move to Mac from being a Windows user all my life- I was persuaded to by the fact Parallels is meant to replicate windows for those programmes you can only use on windows.
I installed parallels and things seemed to work OK with Windows 7 after some tweaking and installing my software- Nvivo 8.
Next morning Nvivo 8 would not work, so I decided to try and reinstall the lot, but only use XP.
So now all that happens is that XP keeps doing a memory dump and restarting itself- tried to install Nvivo, but not a hope in hell.
I really feel I have been duped here, Nvivo is something I use everyday and now can't use at all. Can anyone help? Is parallels any good, or have a got to take the whole lot back??
It just seems pretty rubbish to me- and I need to rely on Nvivo 100%.
Help!!
Desperately need some help! I have made the move to Mac from being a Windows user all my life- I was persuaded to by the fact Parallels is meant to replicate windows for those programmes you can only use on windows.
I installed parallels and things seemed to work OK with Windows 7 after some tweaking and installing my software- Nvivo 8.
Next morning Nvivo 8 would not work, so I decided to try and reinstall the lot, but only use XP.
So now all that happens is that XP keeps doing a memory dump and restarting itself- tried to install Nvivo, but not a hope in hell.
I really feel I have been duped here, Nvivo is something I use everyday and now can't use at all. Can anyone help? Is parallels any good, or have a got to take the whole lot back??
It just seems pretty rubbish to me- and I need to rely on Nvivo 100%.
Help!!