.....parallels would not connect to the internet, so I uninstalled parallels tools.
I was going to re-install it but ended up installing parallels again. Then it would not work.
I deleted the parallels program, (someone said to me you only need to delete programs on a mac, how dumb I was to listen), I re-installed and it does not boot up.
Then I tried the uninstall and it does not uninstall, it says it is not on my system. Any ideas How I can fix this?
I was going to re-install it but ended up installing parallels again. Then it would not work.
I deleted the parallels program, (someone said to me you only need to delete programs on a mac, how dumb I was to listen), I re-installed and it does not boot up.
Then I tried the uninstall and it does not uninstall, it says it is not on my system. Any ideas How I can fix this?