Rachel Faith
Hunter
Instead of answering any of my PMs or any of my posts, or any of the dozen or so other posts on the subject of why the mouse / cursor loses contact and gets stuck in the VM, with actual information. I got a threat.
That's right.
Parallels actually took the TIME to PM me with a THREAT rather than a calming half answer to even Acknowledge that they have this issue.
I threatened them back.
With a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT !
It is obvious that if I want their serious attention, their bankroll may be the only way to go.
No SANE company will take millions of dollars from customers and then FAIL to deliver a working product while IGNORING dozens of complaints.
Unreal !!
That's right.
Parallels actually took the TIME to PM me with a THREAT rather than a calming half answer to even Acknowledge that they have this issue.
I threatened them back.
With a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT !
It is obvious that if I want their serious attention, their bankroll may be the only way to go.
No SANE company will take millions of dollars from customers and then FAIL to deliver a working product while IGNORING dozens of complaints.
Unreal !!