Rachel Faith
Hunter
Today IS a Good Day to Die - Klingon Proverb
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rachel Faith said:Then we will KNOW they are Russians.
Rachel Faith said:But silence and threats is the TOTALLLLLLLLLLY wrong way to go about it all.
Jack Dumphy said:I won't argue that point of silence, but in my case I worked the last days with Parallels and the only two apps I need. ...and that's all I need.(on XP)
If I would be reliant on indispensable-to-life-power-games, I would be more angry, too.
btw job... I have to go now.
\ Further said:So Rachel, it sounds to me like you are just interested in unnecessary litigation.
Maybe, making a name for yourself.
The only thing this kind of law suit would do, is make the product more expensive, and most likely shut down the forum.
Rachel Faith said:Today IS a Good Day to Die - Klingon Proverb
dkp said:Before there were Klingons there were real people:
It Is a Good Day to Die
Indian Eyewitnesses Tell the Story of the Battle of the Little Bighorn
By Herman J. Viola
With Jan Shelton Danis
ISBN: 0-8032-9626-6
Rachel Faith said:But I'd be hard pressed to believe you have a problem with the complaint or the end result needed.
dkp said:This is far too small a hill to die on (referring to your credibility here). Never underestimate the power of a LexisNexis search on your personal history when you go to apply for a job in your profession. This will look silly in another 6 months and asinine in 3 years.
Rachel Faith said:Johnnie.... Maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events... but YEAH.
I posted a couple... and got NADA from them. Static.
So I searched and found that other are having the IDENTICAL problem and that their posts were unanswered...
So I began to post my replies to them, bumping the threads, hoping to raise the profile a little.
When this got no result I PM'd them.
When this too got nothing... stone cold silence I be came angry and posted a rather RUDE post documenting this adversion to customer support.
They deleted it.
Rightfully so, I don't argue that I was a bitch and that I expected it to be over the top.
But, while it got their attention... surprisingly... they DID NOTHING to address the problem.
Stunned, I began to more forcefully, but without the ^%#*(@^^ colorful adjectives, make it known that such ignoring of customers will not go without consequence.
Then I was told to shut up or I might be banned.
THAT was the straw which broke the camels back as they say.
They have the time to EDIT and DELETE my posts... but NOT to address my concerns...
They have the time to reply with threats in PM... but NOT to address the posted problems...
And That, frankly.. is unacceptable.
As a paying customer... I resent that treatement.
And all the hundreds of others who have come here, posted, been ignored and left... I now speak to their cause...
While I am still able...
Rachel Faith said:What else can be inferred ??
Now wait a minute. We are talking about Parallels here. Don't change the subject to Microsoft.Rachel Faith said:No SANE company will take millions of dollars from customers and then FAIL to deliver a working product while IGNORING dozens of complaints.
Wait! Are you still talking about Parallels, or are you now referring to all the Fortune 5000 companies that have outsourced their English telephone support to India and Pakistan?Rachel Faith said:My complaint, just in case it missed ya, is not about the problems... but the utter and complete lack of communication or the outright dismissel of customers with canned answers that bots might as well have posted.
But if you persist in your present course, unmodified, then you probably will go--kicking and screaming the whole way, no doubt. You've just created your own self-fulfilling prophecy.Rachel Faith said:Like the saying "I will not go quietly".