martin@lerchdesign.com
Junior Member
Can you please find a different way of doing the hidden icons? The reason why I got this is because I have too many menu icons. They don't all fit. In the old Hide Menu Icons you should switch between 2 sets of icons. The standard ... default set, and the extra, hidden set. Can you please return to that?
I never had a problem but now many of my menu icons are still hidden.
Really, Please go back to standard / visible set, and second / hidden set, and swap them on click. The way it is now is not good.
Thanks!
Martin
I never had a problem but now many of my menu icons are still hidden.
Really, Please go back to standard / visible set, and second / hidden set, and swap them on click. The way it is now is not good.
Thanks!
Martin