Hello,
My Parallels Toolbox for Mac subscription was successfully renewed on September 30, 2026 via Cleverbridge.
Cleverbridge reference number: 551471793
Amount charged: EUR 24.99
My Parallels account: andrey@ignatiev-adm.ru
However, no products or subscriptions are displayed in My Parallels account. The "View My Parallels Products" button is disabled.
I also cannot open a regular support ticket because Parallels Toolbox only offers Facebook, X and Community Support, and I do not have Facebook or X accounts.
Could a Parallels staff member please check which account/license this Cleverbridge order is associated with and help me link the active subscription to my Parallels account?
I can provide the payment confirmation privately if necessary.
Thank you.

My Parallels Toolbox for Mac subscription was successfully renewed on September 30, 2026 via Cleverbridge.
Cleverbridge reference number: 551471793
Amount charged: EUR 24.99
My Parallels account: andrey@ignatiev-adm.ru
However, no products or subscriptions are displayed in My Parallels account. The "View My Parallels Products" button is disabled.
I also cannot open a regular support ticket because Parallels Toolbox only offers Facebook, X and Community Support, and I do not have Facebook or X accounts.
Could a Parallels staff member please check which account/license this Cleverbridge order is associated with and help me link the active subscription to my Parallels account?
I can provide the payment confirmation privately if necessary.
Thank you.

