Hello, Anupama
Thank you for your kind reply. Parallel Tools is NOT installed on the XP Virtual Machine. The problem is the Windows installer, according to the pop-up that appears when it asks if I want to restart and try again. This just keeps happening. The weird thing is that it all works on my Mac Book Pro, same OS, same guest OS, same everything, but Parallel Tools will not install. I went to Progam Files to be sure there was nothing there and there is no Parallels file in my guest OS (XP.) I just ran regedit and check for the Parallels entry in that and there is no record of an entry there, either. I'm beginning to wonder if it was a faulty installation of XP. If this is the case, what do I do? How do I delete the previous Windows install? Just as if I were using Windows on a PC? Or do I have to delete the virtual machine, repartition, etc? Thank you for your efforts, Anupama.
Jeff Curtis