Hi,
I just installed Parallels Desktop today, with Windows XP SP3. When I try to install Parallels Tools, it comes up with an error message saying "The Windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows installer is not correctly installed." Then a dialogue box appears asking to restart the virtual machine, which it does, but still does not install Parallels Tools. I don't know how to go about solving this problem, any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I just installed Parallels Desktop today, with Windows XP SP3. When I try to install Parallels Tools, it comes up with an error message saying "The Windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows installer is not correctly installed." Then a dialogue box appears asking to restart the virtual machine, which it does, but still does not install Parallels Tools. I don't know how to go about solving this problem, any help would be appreciated, thanks.