p a t r i c k
Member
Hi
I have just upgraded Parallels Desktop to 5.0.9308 Revision 543312
The Setup Wizard for installing Parallels Tools in my Windows XP Pro SP3 just stops when the green status bar is at 100%. Win XP then seems to operate at an extremely slow speed, such that you think it has crashed but minutes after you've done something, like double clicked on a folder, it happens.
During the installation process I get a message from Win XP which says:
Using Ctrl-Alt-Del does get me out of the Parallels Tools installer but it takes absolutely ages to do so.
I have just upgraded Parallels Desktop to 5.0.9308 Revision 543312
The Setup Wizard for installing Parallels Tools in my Windows XP Pro SP3 just stops when the green status bar is at 100%. Win XP then seems to operate at an extremely slow speed, such that you think it has crashed but minutes after you've done something, like double clicked on a folder, it happens.
During the installation process I get a message from Win XP which says:
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Using Ctrl-Alt-Del does get me out of the Parallels Tools installer but it takes absolutely ages to do so.