phesopheon
Member
I'm try to convert several MS Virtual PC systems. These systems run find under MS VPC. When I use Parallels Transporter, the .vhd file seems to convert ok and I get to the Hard Disk Role screen. See attached picture1.png.
I select bootable disk and Transporter correctly identifies the OS type. See attached picture3.png.
Then Transporter crashes (picture4.png).
Here are the first few lines of the Apple report:
Process: Parallels Transporter [1518]
Path: /Applications/Parallels/Parallels Transporter.app/Contents/MacOS/Parallels Transporter
Identifier: com.parallels.server.transporter
Version: ??? (3540)
Build Info: Parallels-3540.209168~4.0.3540.209168
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [258]
Date/Time: 2008-12-03 11:56:59.275 -0700
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.5.5 (9F33)
Report Version: 6
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000024
Crashed Thread: 12
Any ideas?
Paul
I select bootable disk and Transporter correctly identifies the OS type. See attached picture3.png.
Then Transporter crashes (picture4.png).
Here are the first few lines of the Apple report:
Process: Parallels Transporter [1518]
Path: /Applications/Parallels/Parallels Transporter.app/Contents/MacOS/Parallels Transporter
Identifier: com.parallels.server.transporter
Version: ??? (3540)
Build Info: Parallels-3540.209168~4.0.3540.209168
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [258]
Date/Time: 2008-12-03 11:56:59.275 -0700
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.5.5 (9F33)
Report Version: 6
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000024
Crashed Thread: 12
Any ideas?
Paul