galochka,
I have already tried contacting Parallels Customer Service
with this link you posted above (
https://www.parallels.com/support/desktop/request/ )
3 different times in the past 11 days,
and Customer Service has NOT replied yet,
so I do not have a ticket to provide a number.
1) do you have under Applications -> Parallels folder? what do you have in this folder (content)
-Yes, these are the Applications in that folder: Applications -> Parallels folder -> Parallels Desktop, Parallels Explorer, Parallels Image Tool, Parallels Transporter, Uninstall Parallels Desktop (and all the user guides for these applications as well)
2) In case you will select install (not uninstall) what will be the result?
I have not tried to Install Parallels, because I read from many other threads in this Forum that I must Uninstall Parallels first.
Should I try to Install Parallels without Uninstalling Parallels first?
3) have you tried the article (remove records in registry? repair disk persissons?)
I have repaired Disk Permissions three times and it does not change anything.
When I run the Uninstaller the pop up window always reads:
"You do not have Parallels Desktop installed on your computer"
Is there any other way to Uninstall Parallels Desktop without using the Uninstaller???
This was my original problem that led me to have to Unistall Parallels to Reinstall it:
I was cleaning up my Mac Hard Drive with Disk Utility before upgrading to Parallels 4.0.
I had to reinstall my Mac OS because of a disk error. I backed up my person home page files, and did an erase disk and reinstalled my Mac OS, and then decided while I'm at it to simply upgrade from Tiger to Leopard 10.5.6.
This was all done via Applecare tech support. It is my understanding that the original System Files couldn't be saved and were erased. I was told I'd have to reinstall some 3rd party applications. I guess I do. This is the message I get when trying to start Parallels 3.x:
"Parallels Desktop is unable to operate properly since it cannot communicate with one of its drivers. Try to restart the application to overcome this issue. If restart doesn't help, re-install Parallels Desktop. Note that Parallels drivers require a short time to be properly started and initialized. So you may need to wait a minute before trying to launch the application."