Parallels website likes my license code, expired Parallels on my Mac is ignoring it..

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by PattiG1, Sep 18, 2017.

1. PattiG1

PattiG1 Bit poster

My Parallels 13 expired on August 29th on my Mac. Company finally got around to getting me a new license code. Parallels 13 pushes me to Safari to pay or put in a code. I put it in, and the website likes it, but restarting parallels and the Mac have not helped. My parallels says it is still expired when I open it.

2. PattiG1

PattiG1 Bit poster

Tried removing reinstalling Parallels 13 to see if that would help. It didn't. Still directed to buy a license, even though I have a license that is even showing good until Sept 17, 2018 in my account.

3. PattiG1

PattiG1 Bit poster

I got it resolved right here by dropping the Parallels icon from launchpad onto the task bar. Then I right clicked on it and clicked "account and license". The license that expired AND the new license I entered were both there and available. I clicked the new license and it was fixed.

4. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello @PattiG1, Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks, Meena.