Parallels win10 showing only 2 gbs of ram but I have 8 gbs

KenanG

Bit poster
Im a MacBook Air user and my computer has 8 gbs of ram, but when I check my memory from win10 task manager, It says I have only 2 gbs of ram
I need more than 2 gbs since I'm going to play overwatch (system requirement: 4 gbs)
how can I increase my ram for my parallels vm?
screenshot: the top is Mac memory the bottom is windows memory
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 9.18.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 9.18.17 PM.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 2
Im a MacBook Air user and my computer has 8 gbs of ram, but when I check my memory from win10 task manager, It says I have only 2 gbs of ram
I need more than 2 gbs since I'm going to play overwatch (system requirement: 4 gbs)
how can I increase my ram for my parallels vm?
screenshot: the top is Mac memory the bottom is windows memory
Hello KenanG,
Kindly follow the instructions from this link adn increase the RAM to 4 GB fro Windows virtual machine.
 
Back
Top