Is there any way to make Parallels 8 open the VM in whatever space I'm currently viewing instead of the last one it was in? Example, yesterday I had my Win8 VM in Desktop 2 and today I have Spotify there so I switch to Desktop 3 and open the VM and instead of opening where I want it(Desktop 3) it switches to Desktop 2 and opens there. It should be worth nothing that the VM was "suspended" when I went to open it but I had "quit" Parallels itself. Most other apps don't do this on my Mac although a couple of others like to do it too.
Tommy
Mid-2009 Macbook Pro
2.53 C2D 8gb RAM
240gb Intel 330 SSD and 500gb HDD in Optical Bay
10.8.2 Mountain Lion w/All Updates
Parallels 8 w/All Updates
Tommy
Mid-2009 Macbook Pro
2.53 C2D 8gb RAM
240gb Intel 330 SSD and 500gb HDD in Optical Bay
10.8.2 Mountain Lion w/All Updates
Parallels 8 w/All Updates