Hi
I have a problem using spaces with Windows apps. The problem is as follows:
I have configured a windows app (FireFox) to use Space 3. When I start the app spaces switches to space 3 as expected however the app starts in Space 2. Not only that but messages from the app appear in space 3 when viewing the running app in Space 2.
I have tried configuring spaces using the app listed in the windows menu and also as a running app but the result is the same. I had this working in ver 3 but have a new mac account after upgrading to Snow Leopard and Parallels 5.
I have also tried some suggestions from other thread such as closing the app in the space 3 to no avail.
Please can anyone shed some light on this issue?
I have a problem using spaces with Windows apps. The problem is as follows:
I have configured a windows app (FireFox) to use Space 3. When I start the app spaces switches to space 3 as expected however the app starts in Space 2. Not only that but messages from the app appear in space 3 when viewing the running app in Space 2.
I have tried configuring spaces using the app listed in the windows menu and also as a running app but the result is the same. I had this working in ver 3 but have a new mac account after upgrading to Snow Leopard and Parallels 5.
I have also tried some suggestions from other thread such as closing the app in the space 3 to no avail.
Please can anyone shed some light on this issue?