macprouser1
Bit poster
Hi there, I have big problem trying to see the 2 HD I have installed on bay 2&3 of my 2009 MacPro.
I've installed Snow Leopard (last update) and Parallels Desktop 7.0 with Windows7 Professional 64bit.
I've formatted the two internal HD of the MacPro in Fat32 and ExFat using Utility Disk but nothing happen...I'm able to see them on mac side in finder but not on the Windows side. I'm still able to see external HD connected by firewire and USB but nothing for the internal one.
Any help please?
I've installed Snow Leopard (last update) and Parallels Desktop 7.0 with Windows7 Professional 64bit.
I've formatted the two internal HD of the MacPro in Fat32 and ExFat using Utility Disk but nothing happen...I'm able to see them on mac side in finder but not on the Windows side. I'm still able to see external HD connected by firewire and USB but nothing for the internal one.
Any help please?