Hi,
I am searching for a programma to run one single windows program on my iMac or MacBook Air. In the app store I find the parallels Lite. It says it is free sharing with members of the family.
Is it true? Do I have to buy one license and can use it on both the iMac and MacBook Air.
Further is some can advice me which is better .. the one Time purchase or the one year license and update every year?
Thxs all. and happy IOS/WIN switching
I am searching for a programma to run one single windows program on my iMac or MacBook Air. In the app store I find the parallels Lite. It says it is free sharing with members of the family.
Is it true? Do I have to buy one license and can use it on both the iMac and MacBook Air.
Further is some can advice me which is better .. the one Time purchase or the one year license and update every year?
Thxs all. and happy IOS/WIN switching