Parrallels 11.0.0... How to revert to P10?

Cyrilrbrd

Junior Member
It seems that Coherence is not supported in P11, this is quite a step backward...
Wonder if I could revert to P10 as I feel that a renewable license does not warrant me having a quality product.
At least my P9 and P10 are permanent, and I do not have to rush into a new system knowing that OS X Yosemite is presently the latest OS released by Apple.
 
Last edited:
It seems tat Coherence is not supported in P11, this is quite a step backward...
Wonder if I could revert to P10 as I feel that a renewable license does not warrant me having a quality product.
At least my P9 and P10 are permanent, and I do not have to rush into a new system knowing that OS X Yosemite is presently the latest OS released by Apple.
Hi, could you please clarify the issue with Coherence mode?
Also if you would like to revert to the Parallels Desktop 10 please use this KB to download this version.
Except for please provide us with the Parallels Desktop 11 if you would like to get a refund.
 
Except for please provide us with the Parallels Desktop 11 if you would like to get a refund.
Sorry, not sure to understand what you meant there.
Thanks for the link for PD10.
The option coherence is greyed out. Unable to select coherence in my version of PD11...
 
Last edited:
As seen in the screenshot 2015-08-26 at 7:58.01 AM the option "Coherence" is not available.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 7.58.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 7.58.01 AM.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top