The Take Screenshots feature is a nice tool, but it could use a bit more in the way of features to make it great.
When I use this feature, I typically take several screen shots at a time, of different screens or data. Having the ability to specify the file name as part of the creation of the file would be hugely valuable. Right now, as much as I want to use this tool, I need to revert back to Snagit or similar which offers that functionality.
It would be also ideal to have the option to not output the screen captures to the desktop - either a user-configurable folder location or a per-screenshot location option would work better than just dumping to the desktop.
Keep up the great work!
When I use this feature, I typically take several screen shots at a time, of different screens or data. Having the ability to specify the file name as part of the creation of the file would be hugely valuable. Right now, as much as I want to use this tool, I need to revert back to Snagit or similar which offers that functionality.
It would be also ideal to have the option to not output the screen captures to the desktop - either a user-configurable folder location or a per-screenshot location option would work better than just dumping to the desktop.
Keep up the great work!
