PD 10.1.4 (28883) and Yosemite 10.10.3 14D87p

KrisJ1

Member
Hi guys,
I just noticed an issue with the menu bar in the latest Yosemite public beta.
I have already reported this issue using the feedback tool but since I suspect your developers also have access to Apple resources I thought I might post it here:
My Mabook Air 11 is connected to an external screen over display port and this monitor is used as the only screen (lid closed).
When I have an instance of PD10 running with a full screen VM (no coherence mode or anything like that) and I actually switch to that VM, all icons in the menu bar will dissapear: i.e. no clock, no wifi indicator, no battery indicator, nothing.
Sometimes opening and closing the lid will bring them back but not always.
However, switching to PD10 consistently makes them disappear once again.
This is quite a showstopper... See the attached images.

Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 10.30.36.png Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 08.47.03.png
 
Back
Top