mister magic
Bit poster
Hi Everyone,
Since I made the migration of my former White MB on my New MB Alu, my Parallels Desktop 4.0 no longer recognizes Windows Vista was installed. When I click on the icon opens parallel to Vista, he said

On my old MB it worked really well.
Every time I open / / it asks me to activate what has been done on the old and I do not understand why I should still turn on the new MB. When I click on "Activate Now", the activation is running (at least thought). I said then that the best is to reinstall Vista, Vista j'introduit CD, it raises any questions, creates the image on the desk and he asks me once again to activate / / Desktop I click once more on "Enable ..." and then he asks me the key to activate my old / / 3 (since I made an upgrade / / 3 to 4). When I key, he said "activation key Void"
I did all this when I was handling the upgrade on my old MB and / / accept a key asset of my / / 3 and after installing / / 4, I work a 10ène times on Vista .
And voila as the new MB anything and I'm stuck on this activation key that does not!
What do I do? I do not use Boot Camp and although I need to work on Windows and Mac at the same time that Boot Camp does not!
Ideas to get out of this?
Since I made the migration of my former White MB on my New MB Alu, my Parallels Desktop 4.0 no longer recognizes Windows Vista was installed. When I click on the icon opens parallel to Vista, he said

On my old MB it worked really well.
Every time I open / / it asks me to activate what has been done on the old and I do not understand why I should still turn on the new MB. When I click on "Activate Now", the activation is running (at least thought). I said then that the best is to reinstall Vista, Vista j'introduit CD, it raises any questions, creates the image on the desk and he asks me once again to activate / / Desktop I click once more on "Enable ..." and then he asks me the key to activate my old / / 3 (since I made an upgrade / / 3 to 4). When I key, he said "activation key Void"
I did all this when I was handling the upgrade on my old MB and / / accept a key asset of my / / 3 and after installing / / 4, I work a 10ène times on Vista .
And voila as the new MB anything and I'm stuck on this activation key that does not!
What do I do? I do not use Boot Camp and although I need to work on Windows and Mac at the same time that Boot Camp does not!
Ideas to get out of this?