I have 2 Guest VMs.
1. Windows 10, had it for 2 years, all latest updates. All Devices work Fine.
2. Deployed a brand new Win10 VM, applied all updates, but notice no Mic support today.
I have spend hours searching and reading everything i can find. Nothing like reinstalling the tools or removing and rescanning devices works. I have allowed parallels in Mac Device security, i tried Builtin and Default. I have restarted after every change.
I have redeployed the VM from scratch. But the Mic Device is never present
Appreciate any and all tips.
1. Windows 10, had it for 2 years, all latest updates. All Devices work Fine.
2. Deployed a brand new Win10 VM, applied all updates, but notice no Mic support today.
I have spend hours searching and reading everything i can find. Nothing like reinstalling the tools or removing and rescanning devices works. I have allowed parallels in Mac Device security, i tried Builtin and Default. I have restarted after every change.
I have redeployed the VM from scratch. But the Mic Device is never present
Appreciate any and all tips.